Dramatic Whisper About GET OUT Movie

By: emelieempire on Friday, March 31, 2017 | 3



Get Out movie has just been released in Cinemas. This is an American comedy horror film written, produced and directed by Jordan Peele. The film stars Daniel Kaluuya, Allison Williams, Bradley Whitford, Caleb Landry Jones, Stephen Root, Lakeith Stanfield and Catherine Keener, and follows a young interracial couple who visit the mysterious estate of the woman's parents.

My friends and I really love this obviously. As a matter of fact, our feet get so itchy that we certainly allocate a time to watch the last full show at Ayala Cinema. The movie’s trailer also captivates me in a way that I want to find all the answers of the mystery circulating on.

I am literally in awe after watching it. The movie is so darn good! And because of that, here is my dramatic whispers regarding it:

1. I wish I have the skills same as leading lady in the movie in which I can alter who I really am. I can choose to be innocent or fierce anytime if I want to. But, sadly I don’t have. I just can’t do that.

2. Sometimes, when I go home, I tend to get very excited because I think of my dog patiently and eagerly waiting for me just like Daniel’s dog waiting for him. But so sad, I don’t have a real dog. I just have a fake huggable one.

3. “I love you no matter what you are.” You made me feel this deeply in the first part of our story, but you change. You lied in the end.

4. I wish my bestfriend still thinks of me or notices my absence if I’m not around messing with  everything. I miss her so much already. So sad we both have busy lives.

5. Yes, you can alter my brain and put any stuff you want in it, but No, you cannot change the real me. So back off!

6. No matter how the situation hurts you, how dark it gets, how hard on you part… you are never out of the fight because you are made to endure them all. Please remember that.

You Might Also Like