To: My Totoro Love

By: emelieempire on Thursday, February 22, 2018 | 0


Blush, blush
My love,

This letter is long overdue, and it has been tumbling around in my mind for weeks now. So, I think it is finally time to put my thoughts on a digital paper and tell how I feel about you coming into my life. I do not know if you like love letters because I have not asked you about it, but I hope this brings sweet smiles and giggles to you. (I would yell out of too much kilig if I have one.) I am not so good with talking about my feelings sometimes, but I do not want my thoughts to go unsaid.

The past week was relatively challenging for me, as you know, and thank you for being there all throughout those times. You have been there digitally and emotionally close to me and I am very thankful for that. In this era where we, independent women, rising from the ground and dominating the fields that were only meant for men before, I am very lucky to have found you in the most unexpected place and unpredicted time. You are my hard rock and my good friend; fit for me and only for me. (Selfish alert hehe :P) You are the sweet frosting on top of my cupcake which adds up more flavors to my taste buds, to my life’s journey.

Separated by continents and oceans, being apart from you is more difficult than I ever imagined. Most days I find myself fantasizing how you’d look in an actual person, how you’d talk to me face-to-face, how you’d show your affections, how you’d touch and hold me and many more. At night, I lay down and imagine you are here with me. These thoughts make me ache and yearn to be with you someday. It is funny how I just can't stop thinking about you.

I do not tell you often enough but I have such an unending respect for you and the way you carry yourself in this world. You are true to yourself and I admire you for that. Your heart is caring and kind. Your eyes are so captivating. I could get lost in them forever. They are like depth of bluest ocean that I love getting drowned into. You are the loveliest and sexiest thing in the world and I could not be more attracted to everything about you. Your voice is so damn sexy in my ears that I want it to be the only voice I hear everyday. Thank you for being you. 

I believe that the perfect time will come for us to be with one another each day and everyday of our lives. And for sure, by that time, I will be so grateful to be able to wake up next to you every day, and will be so ecstatic that yours are the lips I get to kiss and body I get to hug before I nod off every single day. I was bitter last couple of years when it comes to talking about emotions and feelings. (I even made this sarcastic post.) I think I am not like that anymore today.  I know Foxy has been pissing you off lately. I hope she learns her training as days pass by. Do not forget that I am just right here willing to cheer you up in times you are irritated with day to day misfortune.

Today as I write this letter, it seems like you are right here with me. I feel your hand holding my hand, your fingers in my hair, and the soft breath of your kiss on my cheek. I miss you every day, my love. I cannot wait to finally see you soon.


Love,
Your Queen

You Might Also Like