My 5 Favorite Pop Music Bands Of All Time

By: emelieempire on Friday, October 28, 2016 | 0

What is the first thing you will think if you are alone in a very quite place just like in your house or in the office? I sense "food" is the answer (haha). Yeah I agree with that but aside from that, if you are a young-blood like me, I will certainly think for cool musics to soothe my brain cells and inner being! You probably are also a music addict - instrumental, metal, pop etc. Yes? No? Maybe? 

Anyways, I will share to you my five favorite pop music bands of all time. You can download their albums if you want or you may buy their songs if you have extra amount in your bank account. 
And by the way, I may not have the golden voice that they have, but I do know most lyrics of their albums (shoulder-shrugged) so I guess that's one point credited in there, Lol.

Take note that the musics of these five bands have general appeal to teenagers (as well as those teenagers at heart like the one typing this haha). A bland watered-down version of rock'n'roll with more rhythm and harmony and an emphasis on romantic love. No wonder I like these haha!

1. One Direction - an English-Irish pop boy band based in London, composed of Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, and previously, Zayn Malik.


2. Little Mix - a British girl group formed in 2011 during the eighth series of the UK version of The X Factor. They are the first and, so far, only group to win the competition. The members are Jade Thirlwall, Perrie Edwards, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, and Jesy Nelson.


3. 5 Seconds of Summer - an Australian rock band from Sydney composed of Luke Hemmings, Michael Clifford, Calum Hood and Ashton Irwin . The group were originally YouTube celebrities, posting videos of themselves covering songs from various artists. The group have been referred to as a pop punk band in the media.


4. The Vamps - a British pop rock band consisting of Brad Simpson, James McVey, Connor Ball and Tristan Evans. They first gained fame in late 2012 with cover songs uploaded to YouTube, leading to comparisons with One Direction and being labeled as a boy band.


5. My Chemical Romance - (often abbreviated as MCR) was an American rock band from New Jersey, active from 2001 to 2013. The band's best-known lineup consisted of lead vocalist Gerard Way, guitarists Ray Toro and Frank Lero, bassist Mikey Way and drummer Bob Bryar. 



Seriously guys, can I take you all to my cribb?! Let's party with our hearts out and nevermind the neighbors. Please!

You Might Also Like