Road To Fashion Blogger Poses

By: emelieempire on Saturday, April 22, 2017 | 0


Are you hoping to have that perfect blogger kind of pose that Instagram celebrities have? Are you at somepoint wanted to add a little bit of spice as well as drama on your photos? Well, if your answer is yes, then you are not alone. I, too, always dream that. I just want to have a break with my wacky poses and peace signs everywhere, hahaha. I mean who wouldn’t want a candid shot or  a perfectly genuine unscripted kind of shots?

Just recently, I learned a few new techniques on how to strike that blogger pose we always been dreaming to achieve. I am not saying that I am pro when it comes to these. I just notice that when I followed these, there’s really a significant improvement. These may not applicable to all of you but I just thought I ring a bell somewhere out there in your mind.

1. Look away from the camera. Think as if you are shy of the photographer that is why you to got to away. Look to the left or to the right side, not to the center.


2. Flaunt your sexy back. If you have it, then flaunt it!

3. Take a picture of your legs. Don’t you think your legs deserve some show time? After all the bottles of lotions it absorbed through the years, it needs to show off yeah?


4. Fix your sunglasses or your hat. Fix it yourself because if it is not you, then who else will be?


5. Look back, baby! …because why not?


6. Background matters darling. Choose a good background. Beaches, walls, sky, buildings, etc add up style and give life of the lifeless photo in general.


7. Pretend as if you are walking in slow mo. Pretend to be in a movie slaying the slow mo drama. Trust me, it almost always ends up with a candid shot!


8. Laugh/Smile your heartaches out. Laugh/Smile hard and wide because life is not always cries and tears.


9. Look innocent. Think as if you don't know how things work on Earth. "Parang siya, innocenting-inocenti na may feelings ka sa kanya."


10. YOLO. You Only Live Once so try to break some rules just like me in this picture. I entrust my life on a shaky rock that will surely fall if I'm not mindful of my balance. And oh, mr. lifeguard is yelling at me to come back up. And I am like, "kuya, wait for a while please!". #YOLO


11. I think I'm lost. ...lost in his eyes! Nah, kidding! Think as if you are in a forest and you don't know the right way back.


12.  Feeling like a superstar ...even if not, hahaha!


That’s it! I hope it helps.
How about you, what are your techniques? Let me know in the comment section below because I’d really  love to hear what works for you. To more amazing blogger poses, yeah?!


You Might Also Like